Find out more about the various conveyancing services available and get your free quote today.

You will need to pay a Conveyancer to undertake the transfer of Title. The Conveyancer will also investigate whether there are any problems with the Title or other matters that might affect the use, value or rights to the property and these fees are called disbursements.

We carefully select professionals and then use sophisticated algorithms to offer a price comparison service. Please use the above form if you would like a set of estimated prices for the cost of conveyancing associated with buying a new property and selling an old one.

Dwell Well with Moving and Improving

Your dream home starts here

Get help from our professionals.

Start a quote