Building Regulations

If you are undertaking building work you will need to meet Building Regulations and these will be part of a drawing that will need to submitted to your Local Authority Building Control

Get a quote from a range of selected professionals to advise you.

If you would like an assessment of the structure of the whole building, then you will require a Building Survey (formally known as a Structural Survey) and advice from a Chartered Surveyor may be more appropriate

Filling in this form and providing information about your project will mean you don’t have to spend all day phoning around discussing the project over and over again and with the knowledge that our professionals have been checked and rated

Dwell Well with Moving and Improving

Your dream home starts here

Get help from our professionals.

Start a quote