Removal of Supporting Structure

If you are removing a structural wall (say between the kitchen and Lounge) or chimney, all which support other elements, or a specification for a project that you are thinking of undertaking they can provide specialist advice and calculations to meet Building Regulations

  • We have selected a range of professionals
  • Get quotes online

Removal of supporting structures

Any work involving a supporting structure will need to be in accordance with building regulations and notified to your Local Authority Building Control (LABC) These calculations and specifications are undertaken by a structural engineer and these will allow your builder to know what type of support will be needed and how to undertake the work

If you would like an assessment of the structure of the whole building, then you will require a Building Survey (formally known as a Structural Survey) and advice from a Chartered Surveyor may be more appropriate

Filling in this form and providing information about your project will mean you don’t have to spend all day phoning around discussing the project over and over again and with the knowledge these professionals have been checked and rated

Dwell Well with Moving and Improving

Your dream home starts here

Get help from our professionals.

Start a quote