Specific Defect Report

If you are worried about a specific defect eg. movement, a crack or if your home is showing signs of subsidence you will need a Specific Defect Report

If you are removing a structural wall (say between the kitchen and Lounge), chimney or a specification for a project that you are thinking of undertaking they can provide specialist advice and calculations to meet Building Regulations that will need to submitted to your Local Authority Building Control (LABC) https://www.labc.co.uk/.

Get a quote for Removal of supporting structures

If you would like an assessment of the structure of the whole building, then you will require a Building survey (formally known as a Structural Survey) and advice from a Chartered Surveyor may be more appropriate

Our carefully selected providers are either members of Institution of Structural Engineers MIStructE, FIStructE https://www.istructe.org/  or Institution of Civil Engineers MICE or FICE https://www.ice.org.uk/

Filling in this form and providing information about your project will mean you don’t have to spend all day phoning around discussing the project over and over again and with the knowledge these professionals have been checked and rated

Dwell Well with Moving and Improving

Your dream home starts here

Get help from our professionals.

Start a quote