Why Sign Up?
Benefits to your business
- Low cost and targeted advertising relevant to your business
- Fees only apply when genuine leads are generated
- Typical fee costs per lead generated are £4.00.
- Other fee packages are available.
- Total control over your advertising and costs at all time.
- No membership or cancellation fees
- Cross sale and business opportunities from other providers
- Moving and Improving provide the leads allowing you to develop your business and increase profits. We also provide monthly reports at no extra cost, enabling you to analyse your leads and business opportunities
The benefits provided by Moving and Improving
- Professional website
- Support from business professionals who understand your business needs
- Cross sales promotions and opportunities at no extra cost
- Customers can access your services when visiting Moving and Improving to obtain a range of information and multi disciplined property professionals
- Tailored advertising packages available to suit your business
- Monthly detailed statements of leads and analysis as well as 24/7 access to your account
- A designated account manager to provide ongoing support when needed
- We take care of the advertising, allowing you to concentrate on managing and delivering your business
The benefits of being a Service Provider with Moving and Improving
- All policies and procedures for managing our business are accessed via our Service Providers portal on our website
- Service providers have access to their data and can manage their information at all times
- Lead costs and advertising can be capped allowing our Service Providers to manage their advertising costs and business leads
- There are no hidden charges, cancellation fees or joining fees. You decide when you advertise
- All of the information provided on the website is provided by property professionals or from legitimate article or source
- All Service Providers have their own log on and access to their account
- The website is managed by a specialist IT company ensuring its validity, compliance and security